Board of Registrars
The Jefferson County Board of Registrars maintains an up-to-date list of all registered voters in Jefferson County. You can also confirm your voting location by calling the Board of Registrars office.
If you meet the following criteria, you may register to vote.
- I am a U.S. Citizen
- I live in the State of Alabama
- I will be at least 18 years of age on or before Election Day
- I am not barred from voting by reason of a disqualifying felony conviction
- I have not been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law
You may click on the registration location link listed below to find locations to register or update.
- Commission Districts
- Jefferson County Congressional Districts
- State Congressional Districts
- Jefferson County School Districts
- State School Districts
- House Districts
- Senate Districts
Jefferson County Courthouse - North Annex
716 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North
Birmingham, AL 35203
Phone: (205) 325-5550
Maps & Directions